View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #109
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
You don't get it. Now you act like a 13 yr old on a team that has never won anything and you want to put the voodoo curse on a successful team. This is almost laugh out loud stuff.

Not a whole lot of you do get it in this forum. This has to contain some of the more lower information fans I have come across. a lot of you simply do not pay attention to anything outside of your own micro-cosm there in Texan-land.

I met some Texans fans at the playoff game last year in Baltimore; really cool people who understand the game. I asked them about this site and they said they didn't post on any message board. Guess that should have told me.
No, I get it. I mis-read who you ARE. My bad.

I "thought" you were better than what you really are.

I'm not acting like anything other than a person who feels pretty stupid for having thought you could exist here and be a good visitor. I guess early on you were just playing the "nice" card, but since we got interested in your man, Ed Reed, and you had to watch EIGHT of your team's starters bolt, you turned into a colossal troll around here.

I think you're just pissed off that your team is about to be pretty average all of a sudden. And that's fine, but come on...telling me I'm acting like a 13-year-old? Heh. I have never in the course of my 10+ years of posting here felt the need to rattle off 9 consecutive posts like you have.

You're funny. Like a clown. You amuse us.