View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #216
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 2013 NFL Free Agent Tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Via The Red Zone:

Eric Winston wants to play in Miami, but Dolphins arenít biting

Link.

Every time I think to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool if Eric decided to take a pay cut and visit Houston," I then remind myself who his agent is.
I'd bring him in for an interview. However, if he's talking to me about his strengths, he'll leave without an offer. If we can have a conversation about why his game has plateaued, then we'll start negotiating. I think Eric believes himself to be elite. Soon, he's going to have to realize he's the only one.