View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #14
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans DBs vs NFL DBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Well Lovie doesn't work for the Bears anymore, so I don't think that would play into them not re-signing him this offseason. The GM did stay the same, so maybe he had it in for him, but I can't find anything out there that says DJ Moore is a special CB. I have the Bears in the mock draft, and most of what I read about him people didn't seem to think he was more than a JAG.
I read a piece out there; don't know if I can find it anymore.

It said that he was playing well.

Moore was benched after that incidence.

I did scout him in college (those were the years when we were looking for CBs and safeties, and I was concentrating on DBs); he's one that I don't mind to have.

PFF has a positive 3.1 grade for him compare to negative 9 for McCain.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...t-cornerbacks/

Moore has played in 43 career regular season games with three starts and has tallied 133 tackles, 10 interceptions, including two returned for touchdowns, and 17 passes defensed.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote