View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #13
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans DBs vs NFL DBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I think Moore is quite imporant for the Bears.
I read that he voiced opinion on Cutler too openly (defending another player) and Lovie didn't like it too much.
Well Lovie doesn't work for the Bears anymore, so I don't think that would play into them not re-signing him this offseason. The GM did stay the same, so maybe he had it in for him, but I can't find anything out there that says DJ Moore is a special CB. I have the Bears in the mock draft, and most of what I read about him people didn't seem to think he was more than a JAG.