View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #12
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans DBs vs NFL DBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Moore is no big deal to lose. The Bears will be fine. Tillman turned out to be a stellar CB this year. Their pass rush is really good too, which hides any issues with their DBs.

49ers lost Dashon Goldson to the Bucs. That is a big loss, so yeah, they probably will be worse off, unless the draft falls their way. I expect them to take a safety with one of their first two picks, and possibly a CB with the other. Depends on how things shake out, but for now they definitely got worse.

Seahawks are still top notch, and I expect them to have a better secondary than the Texans in 2013. They actually improved their pass rush, so it should be even more difficult for QBs to pass against them.

The Texans really do have a legitimate claim to being a top 5 secondary. 4 quality starters in the backfield, and a decent nickel CB. Now if we could improve the pass rush, we could really make that secondary look good....
I think Moore is quite imporant for the Bears.
I read that he voiced opinion on Cutler too openly (defending another player) and Lovie didn't like it too much.

And they lost a pass rusher in Idonije
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote