View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #10
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans DBs vs NFL DBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I think that's the biggest IF. Will Wade wake up and get us a brick wall in the middle? He's played with both but is on record as preferring a "penetrating" nose guard to get after the QB. Can't have both. (very often) I think Mitchell does a better job than most give him credit for but he's no Cullen Davis or Kris Jenkins type which I've come around with to the consensus thinking that that's what we need.

This draft will tell the truth I believe.
I expect us to sign another vet FA or two and draft two defensive players by the third round. We should be fine (I hope.)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote