View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #7
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans DBs vs NFL DBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I cannot figure it as Joseph should be better; also entire defense with Cush back. Throw a solid NT and another ILB in draft and that will greatly impact DBs also.
I think that's the biggest IF. Will Wade wake up and get us a brick wall in the middle? He's played with both but is on record as preferring a "penetrating" nose guard to get after the QB. Can't have both. (very often) I think Mitchell does a better job than most give him credit for but he's no Cullen Davis or Kris Jenkins type which I've come around with to the consensus thinking that that's what we need.

This draft will tell the truth I believe.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote