View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #121
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Took my guy for the Dolphins.

With the 12th pick the Dolphins select....

Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State.

I wanted to go with a tackle here, preferably Lane Johnson. After that, I was looking for one of the top two guards. The corner situation in Miami is horrendous, but even though Rhodes is my favorite Nole I don't think he is worth the #12 pick.

The Dolphins need a rusher opposite Cameron Wake. Currently they have the 300 pound Odrick playing that spot. Werner is a well-balanced player and fills a need at good value.
I wanted Johnson as well. Luckily I checked the draft thread first and saw he was gone. I agree about Rhodes as well. Was only a backup option for me here. Good pick.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote