View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #3
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans DBs vs NFL DBs

In no particular order, I would put the 2012 49ers, Seahawks, and Bears ahead of the Texans secondary. After that it gets kind of iffy. The Jets have a great secondary when Revis is healthy, but since he went down, I don't know how you want to count that. Cromartie did fill in pretty well for him. I'd say the Texans would be top 10 at the very least, with Reed I'm not sure it really moves them up that much.