View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #118
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65775 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Chargers select...

Jonathan Cooper - OG, North Carolina
Took my guy for the Dolphins.

With the 12th pick the Dolphins select....

Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State.

I wanted to go with a tackle here, preferably Lane Johnson. After that, I was looking for one of the top two guards. The corner situation in Miami is horrendous, but even though Rhodes is my favorite Nole I don't think he is worth the #12 pick.

The Dolphins need a rusher opposite Cameron Wake. Currently they have the 300 pound Odrick playing that spot. Werner is a well-balanced player and fills a need at good value.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote