View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #91
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Agreed.

Handswarmer, you've gone too far. Thanks for visiting, and even though you COULD be potentially correct in your assertions and statements, there's a level of dooshery that you've now accomplished.

We get it, your team is smart and our team is dumb. Personally, I hope your team goes 6-10 the next decade.

I had positive rep'd you a few weeks back. But you've turned into a bit of an asshat all of a sudden, particularly since the news that we were interested in Ed Reed began a few weeks ago. I think everyone makes the easy connection here.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

Positive Rep is be all end all?

Wow.