View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #86
80tothezone
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5079 80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected80tothezone is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/cl...n-over-the-top

[i]I don't know what there is about the guy (Schaub), but something's missing. I just get the feeling that until or unless Houston finds someone else at quarterback the Texans aren't going farther than an early exit from the playoffs.

And last time I checked Ed Reed didn't play quarterback.
I want to see schaub with 2 good wide outs. All those other guys have 2 deep threats we have Andre then Daniels and dumps to foster. That is the entire passing game for the texans. We need a good #2 WR, I don't know why we didn't go after one in FA.