View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #73
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife "ugliest he's ever seen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Rich Lord is just a dumbass...don't know how people enjoy listening to him in general in any case.
Frankly the entire 610 lineup is just really bad. Obviously everyone hates Josh Ennis, and he and Seth Payne would rather make unfunny toilet jokes and giggle all show, but I think Rich Lord and John Lopez are awful. Have you ever noticed that Lopez litterally laughs after every comment he makes? I wont even get into "the odd couple" or Mike Meltser. The only thing 610 has is the Texans.

I find myself listening to 790 most of the time to catch Lance Z. And 1560 never comes in clear for me.

/rant
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote