View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #166
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

I've seen the Texans roll into the draft with absolute needs for starters in positions on both offense and defense, hell I think Mercilus was the first top pick of the Texans NOT to start primarily in his position, in awhile. I think if they draft a wideout in the first they are going to expect major contributions from him and that player will force himself into the lineup at some point early in the season.

If you read the news clippings (Texans won't rule out drafting QB, This Evan Silva Tweet) you'd think the Texans are drafting offense fairly high this year. So defense requires a little more speculation than the offense.