View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #87
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
My sentiments exactly, an OG at 6 is not the pick I would have made even if he's BPA and your biggest need. A very good OG can be had in the 2nd, and good ones can be found in the 3rd and 4th rounds. In terms of money he'll probably be gone at the end of his rookie contract because it's just not cost effective to have an OG making that kind of money.
In restropect though, had the Saints picked Jahri Evans in the first round, his second contract would probably remain the same.

He was the highest-paid interior lineman with his second contract.
I don't think the Saints can up that offer any more than that?!?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote