View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #85
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Drafting an OG this high is kind of risky, IMO, in term of "money".
You pay a guard top money and then still have to worry about other core players that demand high salaries.
But I guess you have to do it if he's BPA that fills your top need?

What do you guys think on this "issue" ???
My sentiments exactly, an OG at 6 is not the pick I would have made even if he's BPA and your biggest need. A very good OG can be had in the 2nd, and good ones can be found in the 3rd and 4th rounds. In terms of money he'll probably be gone at the end of his rookie contract because it's just not cost effective to have an OG making that kind of money.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote