View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #145
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Unfortunately, I don't think there is one in this draft. IMO, I wouldn't touch any of these QBs in the 1st.
You might think that but teams can fall in love with a guy, and I think if Geno goes in the first 5 picks, then Barkley could go to AZ or BUF after that. If those two guys go, then there is a real distinct possibility that somebody might talk themselves into one of Wilson, Bray, Nassib, or Manuel by the time the Texans #27 rolls around.

I think it's silly too but remember, Jake Locker was drafted 8th (lol) overall and terrible Blaine Gabbert was drafted 10th. Just because we might not see anything with these guys does not mean that NFL GM's would all see it the same way too. Hell, Mike freakin Lombardi is GM for the Browns. . . in 2013. It's kind of remarkable how much money NFL teams make and the stupid people that get put in charge of the roster at the same time.