View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #77
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
With the 8th pick in the draft, the Buffalo Bills decided to do the Buffalo Bills thing (And because the Bills would probably take a different player here and then trade back into the bottom of the first round to take this guy who would probably still be there) and take Matt Barkley, QB, University of Southern California:

With the release of Ryan Fitzpatrick the Bills have created for themselves a nice little hole at QB1 unless they really believe in Tavaris Jackson, which they don't. While I have read that Ryan Nassib (Syracuse) could be the guy here at 8, I cannot in good conscience make that pick at 8, maybe at 41. However, I think that Barkley is still the 2nd best QB available in the draft so that is who I went with.
I think it will come down to this, too... Unless there's some trade going from now until then.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote