View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #2035
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74252 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Not butt hurt at all- I liked Ed, but Ed Reed isn't Ed Reed anymore. Gambles too much, is wrong a lot, cannot wrap up and leaves CB's stranded a lot. Other than that, he is a fine addition to the Texans.

Ravens lose more FA's than anyone else in the league, year after year. Since the inception of the Compensatory Pick in 1994 (2 years before the Ravens existed), the Ravens have been awarded the most picks for FA leaving because we are successful and win on a consistent basis.

Better to let a player go a year too early, than a year too late....
While I agree with the yr to early philosophy,

Ed looked good in the playoffs this yr and I remember him against the Texans 2 yrs ago. His injued labrum caused the tackling problems and I can remember games that he would be in position to break up a pass and couldn't because he couldn't raise his arm above his head.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote