View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #2039
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans Sux 72 View Post
It's a great start.

And ?.......
I like how Ravens Fan says to us:

Quote:
Ed Reed won't matter because he's not a QB and you have QB problems
Yet Ravens Fan doesn't realize that his team losing EIGHT starters (not 2nd stringers, by the way, s-t-a-r-t-e-r-s) and signing Elvis Dumervil doesn't help them cope with the loss of EIGHT starters, most of which were on defense at key positions that are now vacant of talent and veteran leadership.

Personally, even though we have a QB problem, our roster is more talented and more solid and experienced than the Ravens' roster is now. What they lost, eight starters, cannot be made up by the signing of Dumervil. I'd rather have our problems than the Ravens' problems.

Might not win a ring, and frankly that the Ravens lucked their way into a SB title and now there's little trolls acting like they are truly "the best" and how Ed Reed is suddenly garbage and is washed up, makes me laugh. I guess when you win a ring you get to point to it and make fun of others...even when that time is gone and a new season is emerging right around the corner.

That's why I hope the Ravens go on a streak of like 6+ seasons of having a middle-of-the-record record, something like 6-10 or 8-8 so that they don't make the playoffs but they also don't get a high draft pick. And then let's see how much money Flacco is worth. And how it hamstrings what they can do for the next few seasons.

Cyclical. Everything comes around.