Thread: Safety
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013   #81
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
This is the type of safety I'd like to see the Texans pick up as their #3 .... a big guy who can play in the box and has the size / speed to match up with this new breed of TE.
I mentioned this a few times before , but more of a hybrid of a S and LBer. Size , speed and a nasty disposition .....

When the ILB opposite Cushing is removed , this is the guy I plug in ..... I wouldnt have minded Pollard being brought back in this role.

I have no idea where to rank him among safety's or even what round he may be picked in .... Most sites Ive seen show him as an UDFA but I see so much potential its hard to see him go undrafted.
Yeah, there are a few big guys that are intriguing. Too much potential to be an UDFA. It's not like he's a one trick pony.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote