View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013   #132
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Would you be upset if the Texans took him in the first?
Swope, or tavon?

I wouldn't be "upset" with either, but I'd rather have Swope and I'm starting to warm up to taking him. Based on what I've seen he seems to be underrated by the mock drafters and talking heads.

Swope seems like an almost perfect match for this offense so I'd actually be pleased with picking him.

I disagree with the not playing to his timed speed stuff. Dude looks damn fast on the field to me.

And he's an a&m guy. You know Gary has looked at this kid pretty closely. I wouldn't be shocked at all if Swope ended up being our first or second round pick. In fact, I might be hoping for that at this point.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote