View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013   #30
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Player exodus due to lack of leadership

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Wow...... sounds like Connor is willing to throw his friends (Cody) under the bus to defend Kubaik & Schaub.

That's got to count for something.

Jj Watt was a beast. If they can't get behind that guy, I don't know what to tell you.

If anything, sounds like he was saying they missed Brian back there.
If you can't get your sacks playing next to a beast like JJ, the next best thing is trashing the team and moving on. I was not among the ones wanting to keep Barwin. His production was atrocious last year. The biggest loss we had this offseason was Quin. He will be missed. Barwin is as good of a loss as MW was. Wasted money on both of them.