View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013   #121
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Honestly, I'd rather have swope. He has a bigger body..Is really quick...has great speed...Runs good routes...Has good hands...Can make people miss in the open field...

Swope can play all the receiver spots....

I really like Tavon as an overall player, but I don't really want to spend a first on him.
I agree with everything you said except for the last part. Personally I'd be pleased if we ended up with either, but I think Austin is going to be a guy you're going to have to devise a game plan around. I think that's worthy of a first.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote