View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013   #118
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Why is swope rated so low?

Can anyone tell me that?

I just watched some film on him, looked at his measurables, and I think he's worth a first...but CBS has him as a third rounder....

Is it because he's white?
Unfornuately I honestly think so. I was surprised he ran a fast time at the combine. He made a lot of big plays at A&M especially his junior year. I said I would've drafted him in the third last year if he came out. Think he's even a little more polished now. His concussions may be one of the reasons though.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote