View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013   #116
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
Austin is a beast. The one thing Swope can do better than Austin is run blocking which is important in our offense. I can't see Austin being available for us, even at 27
No doubt about that...... But I was just asking him if he really thought Swope was better in the slot than Austin or if he just forgot about him. I'm a Swope fan, and think he'll be really good in the league if he's healthy. Austin has the potential to be special.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote