View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013   #64
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
You spend more time here than on your own board. You've spent 473 posts pushing your anti-Ed-Reed-to-another-team agenda. We get it. Go away. We also know Matt Schaubs limitations, waaaaayyyy better than you do. Leave our mediocre QB alone and go back to your overpayed but good QB.
Agreed.

Handswarmer, you've gone too far. Thanks for visiting, and even though you COULD be potentially correct in your assertions and statements, there's a level of dooshery that you've now accomplished.

We get it, your team is smart and our team is dumb. Personally, I hope your team goes 6-10 the next decade.

I had positive rep'd you a few weeks back. But you've turned into a bit of an asshat all of a sudden, particularly since the news that we were interested in Ed Reed began a few weeks ago. I think everyone makes the easy connection here.