View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013   #113
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82375 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
Swope and Dobson would be a disappointment to me. Swope is a slot, and he is not enough of an upgrade over Martin to make me want him in the very next draft.
I like the idea of two receivers, but we also really need two safeties in a sense, because Keo is horrible and who knows what Pleasant is.

If they can get Wheaton in the second and then Marquess Wilson in the 5th, I think they would have two of the top 5 receivers in this draft.
We see Swope differently,

Swope is the best slot guy in this draft. He also can/has played outside. Swope is playmaker and the Texans are severely lacking playmakers. Smae with Dobson, who knows how good/problem child Wilson is? I will tell you Wilson isn't a Gary kind of guy.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote