View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013   #112
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans to go WR heavy in Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbeaux View Post
we have a lot of holes to fill with the draft and i'd be disappointed taking a wr with our 1st . . . at 27, we are left with the same quality/value wr that we could get with our 2nd.

with many 3-4 afc teams drafting behind us, we really need to get one of the top 3 ilb's with our 1st or at least one of the top 2 safeties . . .

i think you'll see quite a few of the wr's named on this thread fall into the 2nd or even the 3rd . . . for some reason woods from usc keeps catching my eye . . .
I'm a ND fan so it pains me to say this but Woods would be a great pick up. Hes coming off a down year, but he dealt with injuries, spotty QB play and the emergence of Lee. He is a top shelf talent, good size, good hands, runs good routes, and runs well after the catch. He'd be a great pick up, especially if we traded back. I'm not sure he'll last until 54.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote