Thread: Safety
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013   #79
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20
Default Re: Safety

I know KV is likely to go around 10-20ish, but I think he'd be a perfect fit in this defense, even though I'm not a fan of him.

He can play deep, play man-to-man in the slot, can play zone, stuff the run, and he can blitz. Not sure how well he can play against the TEs, but he'd be a solid player in this defense. My problems with him is that he lacks leadership, likes to run his mouth, and sometimes had off the field issues[punched someone playing basketball, and from what I've heard, liked to partied too much on 6th street].