View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013   #157
bobbeaux
Rookie

Rep Power: 595 bobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Off of that list, Give me, one of these guys should be available for the vet min

1. Heyward-Bey
2. Hixon
3.Laurent Robinson
4. Edelmann
5. Ramses-Barden
6. Collie
collie is definitely worth a look . . . teams will shy away because of the concussions, but the way the game is played today, they can't hit him anymore anyway . . . he's cleared to play and wants to play . . . could be a steal even on a 1 yr deal.

i think hixon is solid . . . i'd also give bey, edwards, robinson, breaston and barden a tryout.
bobbeaux is offline   Reply With Quote