View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013   #13
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/cl...n-over-the-top

I don't know what there is about the guy (Schaub), but something's missing. I just get the feeling that until or unless Houston finds someone else at quarterback the Texans aren't going farther than an early exit from the playoffs.

And last time I checked Ed Reed didn't play quarterback.

Schaub just can't make the plays that, say, Joe Flacco did last year or Eli Manning did the year before that. Both were Super Bowl MVPs, and check the list, people: The last four Super Bowl MVPs have been quarterbacks. That's because they're the guys who make the difference; not safeties, and especially not 35-year-old safeties nearing the finish line.

Ed Reed was a difference maker once; he's not a difference maker now. Houston is about to find out.
Thread would of had a lot more credibilty had it not been started by a Ravens fan. I saw this article a few days ago, but i dont buy it.

Although Schaub is a weak link, you should know that Teams can win the Superbowl with a So So QB. Hence Trent Dilfer and yalls 2000 title.