View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013   #5
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 14154 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: There's a reason Ed Reed won't put Houston over the top

You took an article that was 80% about Matt Schaubs' shortcomings but you only cared about 2 words in it: Ed and Reed. I read every single post in the Ed Reed thread. Your comments were worth looking into and after doing so I came to my own conclusion that you were extremely distraught about losing one of your favorite players and to compensate you have to accentuate any flaws he may or may not have. While I didn't care whether he came to Houston or not because there were pros and cons to either outcome, he will now be playing for the Texans so your petty little vendetta gets on my nerves. We don't need another Ed Reed thread at this time when we have a perfectly suitable one one thread down already.

As for that awful article. No one thinks that Ed Reed joining the Texans will fix what's wrong with the offense. The fact that the author attempts to make a connection between to the two is sad. He is obviously making his deadline by using a somewhat high profile event to open the door for his opinion on the Texans offense so he can file it away and reference it whenever he gets a chance to say "Look I told you so!" So anytime Ed Reed or Matt Schaub have a bad game or get injured you can look forward to another Clark Judge article so you can come back here and once again push your agenda.

Cheers!
I gotta football game to go play