View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #138
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Did Crick play the nose at all last year? He's in the mid 280's. we're ****ed if those two are getting the majority of the snaps at NT. Teams are going to kill us up the middle. Our ILB's are going to be a mash unit AGAIN. Cushing will get wore down so fast he'll be worthless by the time the playoffs come around.

Unless Patterson falls we better go NT in the first. Of course that could change if we sign someone via FA.
Crick did play inside some last year but that was mostly on passing downs not as a true nose.

Ive heard talk of this froma couple sources .... not that it matters but I believe it makes economic sense if nothing else. NT/DT tends to be an expensive position .... If this is their plan , I still believe they have to bring in one more guy on the DL as Crick was the primary backup for Watt and Ninja ... They need someone capable for that role.

Tim Jamison also saw time at both DT and DE .... and played pretty damn well until being injured.

I think Mitchell , Crick and Jamison can handle the NT spot and back up the DE position .... but that leaves them one injury away from a crisis at two positions.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote