View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #2003
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Quote:
We haven’t had that guy who is our center fielder though, who can cover all the ground and go after the ball. Ed Reed does that. That’s a dimension that really adds something to our team. It strengthens us greatly. We play the best quarterbacks this year. We’re going to be going up against Manning. We’ll be going up against Brady. We’ll be going up against all these guys and to do that, they’re going to be throwing the ball and we have to be prepared to defend it and go after the ball and get it. It’s ours, isn’t it Ed? That’s his attitude. The ball is in the air, it’s mine. I love it. He’s a solid guy and he’ll be able to help our younger players and strengthen our defense at the same time. Ed, we’re delighted to have you with us.”
I think Uncle Bob stepped in once again.
I was kinda thinking along the same lines. Reed told Aj, "Get me to Houston" Aj told coach, Kubiak & Rick had a big laugh about it. Wade walked in, he laughed as well.

Bob walked in, Wade trying to keep a straight face let Bob in on the joke.

He started "three stooging" them & got their minds right.