View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #134
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Whats next .... Likely a bargin signing at a a few positions:

ILB - They ned a couple guys here as both James , Dobbins and Ruud are FA's tho I dont think they have signed elsewhere. They need to add at least two bodies here while improving the position.

RT - Newton isnt going to do a thing in offseason workouts and I have my doubts about him to begin with , Ryan Harris was not resigned (Yet). They have two healthy tackles on the roster - Brown and Gardner. If I was Matt Schaub I'd be practicing my fetal position ....

NT - I expect Mitchell and Crick to get the bulk of the work at NT as a cost cutting move but I could also see them signing another guy to a vet min kind of deal here because Crick was the third DE behind Watt and Ninja.

CB - I could see a cheap signing here as they did lose Alan Ball.
Did Crick play the nose at all last year? He's in the mid 280's. we're ****ed if those two are getting the majority of the snaps at NT. Teams are going to kill us up the middle. Our ILB's are going to be a mash unit AGAIN. Cushing will get wore down so fast he'll be worthless by the time the playoffs come around.

Unless Patterson falls we better go NT in the first. Of course that could change if we sign someone via FA.