View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #1988
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 89275 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I understand why they're doing it, but for guys who have been taught to play the game a certain way all of their lives its not that easy to just switch it up all of a sudden. The play where Reed was fined was a hit where he turns trying not to just blow the guy up and hits him with his shoulder.
My whole point is that playing in the NFL is voluntary employment. If the guys are scared of getting hurt then they need to go get regular jobs making what we make. I know a lot of people who have already lost interest in the NFL over how powder puff it has become. They will only begin to lose more and more fans. And they will either have to go back old school or watch the game disappear.

At my job you have to sign a contract just to work here, stating that if you are hurt on the job or have and long term injuries after employment because of work assignments that the company is not liable. NFL implement the same thing and we can go back to some hard hitting.