View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #128
bobbeaux
Rookie

Rep Power: 595 bobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respectedbobbeaux is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekdbag View Post
I don't agree that this isn't the draft class to find a rookie wr that's ready to contribute from day 1. I love this wr class. I believe that Hopkins, Allen, Austin, and some of the others will contribute right from the get go.
all i'm hearing is this is a great possession receiver class w/ no real #1 types . . . i really hope we don't spend a 1st on a possession wr, but instead draft a starter next to cushing . . . but, i'm all for a wr in the 2nd as that's when we'll get value . . . s and nt w/ our 2-3's and we've got solid rotation . . . ol in the 4th . . .
bobbeaux is offline   Reply With Quote