View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #1983
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed agrees to terms with Texans

There's only one thing I'm concerned about with Reed. He was suspended for a game last year because of accumulated hits on a defenseless player. The league later overturned it and fined him $50K. I hope it doesn't get in his head too much and take away his aggressiveness and I worry about the league trying to suspend him this year if he does happen to pick up a penalty. Its no wonder why he was trying to get as much money as possible.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote