View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #127
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Whats next .... Likely a bargin signing at a a few positions:

ILB - They ned a couple guys here as both James , Dobbins and Ruud are FA's tho I dont think they have signed elsewhere. They need to add at least two bodies here while improving the position.

RT - Newton isnt going to do a thing in offseason workouts and I have my doubts about him to begin with , Ryan Harris was not resigned (Yet). They have two healthy tackles on the roster - Brown and Gardner. If I was Matt Schaub I'd be practicing my fetal position ....

NT - I expect Mitchell and Crick to get the bulk of the work at NT as a cost cutting move but I could also see them signing another guy to a vet min kind of deal here because Crick was the third DE behind Watt and Ninja.

CB - I could see a cheap signing here as they did lose Alan Ball.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote