View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #128
greekdbag
Veteran

Rep Power: 1795 greekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respectedgreekdbag is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbeaux View Post
this isn't the draft class to find a rookie wr that's ready to contribute from day 1 . . . we need at least 1 fa wr and i'm ok with resigning walter for min+, but we have an opportunity to at least upgrade now . . . some are talking about barden . . . hixon is the better wr to steal away from ny while they try to resign both hicks and cruz . . .

and w/ a 4th, we can find a starter on the ol if our own haven't developed.

seems there will be a lot of guys playing for the vet min this year.
I don't agree that this isn't the draft class to find a rookie wr that's ready to contribute from day 1. I love this wr class. I believe that Hopkins, Allen, Austin, and some of the others will contribute right from the get go.
greekdbag is offline   Reply With Quote