View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #120
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shane Lechler - Signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
What's funny is that he could have traded up for RG3 and then build around him this year going forward. I really thought he was crazy for not challenging Washington for that opportunity. RG3 would have been the playmaker that team needs.

Instead, they've got Tony Romo who is the biggest question mark at QB I've ever seen. Playing lights out one game, fumbling and stumbling the next game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
What's funny is that we could have traded up for RG3 and then build around him this year going forward. I really thought he was crazy for not challenging Washington for that opportunity. RG3 would have been the playmaker this team needs.

Instead, we've got Matt Schaub who is the biggest question mark at QB I've ever seen. Playing lights out one game, fumbling and stumbling the next game.
Fixed it for you!