View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #111
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Don't worry, it is going to be Jerry Jones and Dallas who are all over Manziel. I hope for JFF's sake that Jerry doesn't win that battle.
Jerry will give his entire draft, Romo, AND Herschel Walker to the team who has the #1 pick, in order to select Manziel.

I really think he'd sell and trade everything for what he thinks is his superstar QB.

What's funny is that he could have traded up for RG3 and then build around him this year going forward. I really thought he was crazy for not challenging Washington for that opportunity. RG3 would have been the playmaker that team needs.

Instead, they've got Tony Romo who is the biggest question mark at QB I've ever seen. Playing lights out one game, fumbling and stumbling the next game.