View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #65
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ted Johnson calls Vince Wilfork's wife "ugliest he's ever seen"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Steph's blog about talk radio was spot on. I think a email campaign to the Texans is in order, I really don't like them supporting this level of misogyny.

link
I heard Rich Lord's response to what Johnson said later on a website after a friend told me about it and he may have been worse. It just rubbed me the wrong way so I e-mailed the program director at the station to voice my opinion. I normally don't do that kind of thing, but the sophomoric behavior is ruining their station to me. I'm all for being loose and having fun, but according to a few people I talk to they pretty regularly step over some boundaries there that they shouldn't.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote