View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #108
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shane Lechler - Signed Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Dont see how you get Gary making this decision. This is Rick Smith's roster to build. He's the GM ..... He makes the personel decisions tho Kubiak and the other coaches have some input , the final decision belongs to the GM.

Maybe they could avoid being questioned if they didnt sign any aggies .... Cant wait for Johnny Manziel to come out .... Its gonna be VY all over again.
I disagree with the bolded statement. Manziel will not be there at number 32 for us to draft him.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote