View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #94
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans agree to terms with CB McCain

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I'd love to see a good WR in the first and Jamie Collins in the second. Collins is going to be good
It really depends on who is there & who may be within our reach later. If there's only one outside pass rusher available & 5 WR of equal talent, I'm taking that pass rusher, provided he fits what we are trying to do.

I like Newton as well, but I'm not opposed to picking up another tackle. While I don't see it as a need, the right guy will put this team on another level (I think).