View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #101
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I like Hunter where we pick as well. His injury history and build scares the beejeezus out of me though, but his upside is HUGE! We feel about the same on the draft except I would replace RT with a safety. If, and its a big if, Newton is healthy then I think his improvement will be substantial. You could even see his growth as the season went along. Harris is also a guy we can bring back for depth so I'd rather get a young safety since this is such a good draft for them. Then take a RT in the 4th if we really need one.

I've made no secret that I want Ramses Barden. I can't use stats to back why because he doesn't have the numbers, but is upside is something that'll pay off I believe.
If Newton is healthy then I'll take Jon Bostic and Corey Lemonier in the 3rd .