View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #105
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
This is true, but I think the big difference is that despite being almost equal most considered it a good yr for Jones & a somewhat down yr for Lechler. That alone just shows you who has the higher upside. Lechler is the better option of the 2, IMO, & I'm glad he is finally in Houston. Can't say I've ever been happy about signing a punter...1st time for everything.
Eh, well...maybe. Maybe not.

The moment he starts shanking off a 15-yard wobbler to the third row of the bleachers...the money and the risk of Jones having a down year better be enough to fend off a lot of angry fans' reactions.

I don't know if Jones' year was so decent that he's priced himself out of our range or what, but I'm in a wait and see mode on this one.