View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013   #98
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I think you were missing my point, but you're high on him. I'm personally not. No biggie my man.
I want the Texans to take Justin Hunter in the 1st . In the 2nd a NG or RT in the 3rd the one you didn't pick and an ILB unless a safety is there .

A guy like Nelson is just for depth .