View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013   #81
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the wonger need food View Post
There are actually 4-5 guys on that list that could come here and help this WR corp. I would think lost of them would take the minimum or close to it at this point so I'm not sure what Rick's waiting for.
Thing is, hardly anyone is courting the the guys left on that list because they have questions regarding their return to full health (Breaston, D. Stallworth) or they've been inconsistent (B. Edwards, Heywood-Bey)...

I think Rick Smith and all the other GMs are waiting to see how the draft shakes out and to see who, if anyone, emerges in OTAs
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote